Skeet & Trap Range
|Range Contact:||Richard Stouder
Joddy shows his style on Station 1.
Station 5 on Field 1.
Who's going first, guys?
- Keep action open except when on shooting stand.
- Do not load until you are on the shooting stand.
- Maximum number of shells to be loaded — 2.
- Keep gun pointed in path of target at all times when on shooting stand.
- Absolutely no horseplay at any time.
- Before calling for bird, be sure safety is off.
- Do not shoot broken bird at any time.
- No shot larger than #8 to be used on skeet field.